Quality at Core
It is the policy of Global Scientific to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015& ISO 14001:2015(or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Global Scientific to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality& environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality& environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
In addition to Superior quality and best value products we pride ourselves on providing great service with a personal touch and by being a caring and ethical company.
We hold both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. It is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process approach and continual improvement.
Global Scientific has been certified since 2016 and is audited annually by British Assessment Bureau .
Investors In People
Investors in People is a UK national standard that seeks to encourage organisations to train and develop their staff.
It embeds excellence, recognises achievement and values people. The Company achieved this recognition in March 2016 and is audited regularly.