1000ml Histology Containers biopsy pots
Case Size: 300pcs
1000ml histology containers biopsy pots are non sterile and carefully engineered for the storage of histology specimens. Sturdy construction is able to withstand difficult transportation conditions, rough use, and years of storage.
Global scientific manufacture these histology containers insizes
larger sizes please see our Histopathology white pots and pails
The containers are clear polypropylene and have graduations for easy fill line viewing. They feature a green, molded O-Ring screw-on cap, which forms a seal that eliminates most formalin leakage and evaporation. They also feature reinforced top and bottom, and a full circle cap thread to eliminate cross-threading. Containers are straight-sided to save space in storage areas.
Prevent bio-hazardous spills and conserve storage space with stackable Global Scientific Histology pots. These shatter-resistant containers feature a proprietary, all plastic, leak-resistant seal. They are tested at varying pressures, making them ideal for use in various transport systems.
Histology Specimen Containers
* Made of Non-Cytotoxic Polypropylene.
* Cap Material: HDPE
* Ideal for liquid specimen collection, transportation and storage in harsh conditions. To Eliminate formalin leakage and evaporation.
* Top and bottom gripping assures easy opening and closing when wearing gloves.
* Half-transparency containers with graduations have easy viewing.
* Graduated on three sides.
* Meets 95Kpa Transportation Guidelines
For larger or more regular orders please contact us for better discounts and standing orders"