- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Drug Testing kits UK
Product Type :
Sku : 22.401-1
250ml Metal Cap Containers
250ml metal cap containers in polystyrene with metal screw cap with flow seal inert liner screw cap and various label options including plain print, printed label or without label. All Global Scientific's metal cap containers are sterile and suitable for sample collection
These 250ml highly transparent polystyrene containers are ideal for sample collection and storage. Manufactured from virgin polystyrene and all materials are non-cytotoxic. CE marked in accordance with the European Directive 98/97/EC for in Vitro use only.
The containers are available with plain or printed label or without label. The metal screw caps have an inert flowed seal liner to ensure an exceptional leak-proof seal.
A process validation has been carried out on these disposable plastic specimen containers to ensure they are leak-proof under a pressure differential of not less 95 kPa (0.95 bar,14 psi). The specimen containers were tested following the below procedure in accordance with US standard Department of Transportation Code Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 49, Parts 100-185 (October 2011, Edition): The primary receptacle or secondary packaging used for infectious substances must be capable of withstanding, without leakage, an internal pressure producing a differential of not less than 95 kPa (0.95 bar,14 psi).
This 250ml container is made from polystyrene with a metal flow seal screw cap and printed label. Supplied sterile and is suitable for use with a wide range of samples.
• Sterile containers with metal flowed seal inert liner cap.
• Choice of four containers volumes to suit all requirements.
• Manufactured from medical grade virgin polystyrene.
• All containers are sterile and copies of sterilization certificates are available on request.
• All containers are CE marked in accordance with the In Vitro Device Directive.
• The flow seal cap ensures and exceptional leak proof seal.
• Containers are available in a full range of label options, no label and printed label (for the clinical market).