25ml Serological pipettes Sterile individual pack (colour coded PURPLE)
Global Scientific's 25ml serological pipettes are designed to be used with electromotion pipette controllers and manual pipette pump to transfer liquid in various volume for laboratory use. With high transparency polystyrene and clear graduation, the 25ml serological pipettes are easy to be read in accurate volume by users. Graduation is printed on pipette surface with the accuracy of ± 2%.They also come with a clear magnifying stripe.
Global Scientifc ‘s serological pipets are simple to use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples. Rigorous process and quality control procedures for volumetric accuracy, sterility, pyrogenicity, and integrity ensure that every Global pipet you use will enhance your aseptic fluid processing.
Tried and tested
Global Scientific’s pipets are manufactured from high-grade polystyrene which enables maximum clarity. They are tested to the highest quality standards in the industry for reliable performance and dependable research outcomes. Products you can trust are manufactured in our ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 certified facilities. The lot-number and expiry are printed on each pipets individual packaging allowing full traceability.
Easy to Use
Global Scientific’s pipettes are designed to simplify your work. have large high contrast numbers allowing easy-to-read measurements in the hood. Negative graduations allow increased volume and convenience when dispensing your fluids.
Serological pipettes vary from 1ml, 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml to 25 ml, 50 ml and 100ml. Seven types of color code on tips make pipettes easily recognizable in different volume. Preferably, each pipette contains a filter plug which is better than cotton plug in its bore to prevent passage of particulates. Global Scientific has the ability to produce all current serological pipettes including welding pipette, stretching pipette, aspirating pipette, short pipette, with-tip pipette and colorized pipette.
- Individually packed and sterile
- certified RNase-/DNase- free
- non-pyrogenic, tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Drip free tip ensures accurate delivery
- Color-coded pipets facilitate correct size selection
- Clear easy to read graduations with printed reference marks
- Calibrated graduation for maximum accuracy +/- 2%
- Negative graduation allow additional working volume
- Polyester fiber filter plug protects your solutions and pipetters from contamination from overfilling
Global Scientific offer a variety of packaging options these include paper-plastic which offers static free easy peel opening, all-plastic packaging provides lower particulate shedding required for clean room environments and is fully recyclable and bulk packages are available to meet your labs requirements.
- Lot number is printed on packaging for tracking
- Plastic/paper wrapper is easy to open
- Cartons are customized for protecting products.