Cell Strainer 70μm
cell strainer 70µm are manufactured from a strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced mesh pores, the cell strainer 40µm are sterile, free from DNase and RNase, non pyrogenic. Easy to use devices for quickly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues.
Designed to protect valuable flow cytometry and cell sorting instrumentation by reliably removing clumps and debris from cell suspensions and clinical samples prior to analysis.
Cell strainer 70µm comes in a pack size of 50pcs
- Available in three nylon mesh pore sizes with different colours for easy identification
- Extended lip on the strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Ready to use, sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Individually wrapped
- Fit into most 50 ml conical tubes
- Free from DNase and RNase, non pyrogenic
- Consistently obtain a more uniform single-cell suspension
- Sterilized and conveniently accessible in individual packaging
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Strainers are made of a strong nylon mesh with 40, 70, or 100 µm pores that are evenly spaced for consistent results
- Molded color-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling
For larger or more regular ordering please get in contact to open a credit account"