The System III Inkjet Biopsy Cassette comes with an attached lid with an easy to use ‘break-off’ hinge. Incorporating square apertures of 0.9mm², the Biopsy Cassette ensures safe accommodation of smaller biopsy specimens, whilst also enabling good levels of fluid transfer. The locking mechanism of the cassette ensures maximum tissue security during processing.
The cassette has a precisely engineered writing surface which optimises the print quality on Leica and Sakura printers. It is supplied either loose or threaded for easy loading into the cassette printers.
• Compatible with both Leica and Sakura cassette printers
• Optimised writing surface
• Increased reagent flow
• Integral fixed frangible lid
• High rigidity and stability
• Large colour range available
• Colour: Tan, Loose"