Tissue Culture Flask 25cm² with vented cap
Tissue Culture Flask 25cm² - Non treated with plug seal cap ( Vent cap is designed for open culture for it includes a hydrophobic membrane of 0.2 um. Membrane prevents gas from contaminating in the process of exchanging. It’s recommended to use CO2 incubator for vent cap, special for long-term cell culture). Global Scientific tissue culture flask 25cm² (also named cell culture flasks) are designed to minimize the chance of contamination with these high-quality, optically clear polystyrene Non-treated Flasks for suspension cell cultures. The engraved graduation on both sides helps users to fill accurate medium volume. Marking area is made to identify flasks for different purpose and ridges on the top make flask easy to stack. Global Scientific angled design of neck is easy for pipette access into each corner of flask, it also allows cell spreader access due to the wide mouth Caps are categorized to plug seal cap and vent cap. Plug seal cap usually applies to airtight culture, however, it’s suitable for open culture when unscrewing cap. Vent cap is designed for open culture for it includes a hydrophobic membrane of 0.2 um. Membrane prevents gas from contaminating in the process of exchanging. It’s recommended to use CO2 incubator for vent cap, special for long-term cell culture. For TC surface treatment, flasks are available for suspension culture and adherent culture to meet global market need. All Global Scientific tissue culture flask 25cm² cell culture flasks are packaged in bags of 10 and cases oof 200pcs with sterilization, RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic. Product Feature:
- High transparency polystyrene.
- Vent cap and plug seal cap for choices.
- TC treated and Non-treated are both available.
- Sterilized by Gamma irradiation.
- Suspension culture and adherent culture for choices.
- RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
- Tested for cell growth and plating efficiency
- Individually leak tested
- Large-bore necks allow easy pipette and cell scraper access.
- Lot number is printed on packaging for tracking
- Zip bag packaging is easy to open
- Cartons are customized for protecting products.
For larger orders or regular orders please contact us for discounted pricing and standard order arrangements"